Pastor Enoch Kanagaraj of the Seventh Day Adventist church on St Albans Road has promoted the "One Vision Project" which has drawn together key people from Watford's voluntary sector. W3RT CVS has attended several meetings, and participants identified the need for more information for smaller voluntary groups. As a result, W3RT CVS and the One Vision Project are working together to put on an event focused on the needs of new and smaller groups. The event will be held at the Stanborough Centre on 30 April and will cover:
- Being clear about who you are and what you do
- Knowing where to get help and funding
- Recognising legal requirements
- Understanding constitutions
- Identifying risks and pitfalls
If you want to join teh event, please register your interest using the Events section of this site.