The HCF Quercus Fund for groups supporting young people (up to the age of 25) in the Watford district is now open.
Grants of up to £5,000 available for voluntary and community groups supporting young people in the Watford area.
Application deadline - 10 June 2019
Apply for a grant from this fund if your work or project covers any of the following:
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Addressing disadvantage through sport
- Including those with Sensory impairment
- Supporting victims of sexual or physical abuse
- Helping young people to stay safe
- Modern Slavery
The application form and further information can be found at http://www.hertscf.org.uk/quercus